Tax Attorney Advice: Do’s and Don’ts with the IRS
When that knock comes on your door and you want to hide because you know it’s the IRS here’s what you should and shouldn’t do…
– Consult with an experienced tax professional
– File all of your tax returns whether or not you can afford to pay what’s owed. Not filing your tax returns is a crime!
– Meet the callback deadlines provided discussed in IRS correspondence and notices.
-Treat IRS employees with respect, even when you don’t want to.
– Lie to the IRS
– Hire any firm telling you there are legal ways to exempt yourself from taxes. These are scammers!
– Blame others for your situation. Let’s get to a solution as quickly as possible. Call us today to learn more: http://www.irsallstar.com/