If You Owe Back-Taxes, You DO Have Options
At IRSALLSTAR, we believe in helping the little guys go up against the IRS and win.
Many taxpayers fear the IRS. They think that there is no winning with them. The IRS says jump, people jump. The IRS says pay, people pay. Not many people stop to think that maybe there is another way – that paying up or letting the IRS levy their property isn’t their only option. At IRSALLSTAR, we listen to your tax problems, and then we present you with all of your options, none of which involve giving up or giving in to the IRS.
How many options do you really have though? More than you think. Here are a few of the most popular ones:
· Installment Agreement, which involves setting up a monthly payment plan with the IRS.
· IRS Appeals, which involves you appealing decisions made or actions taken by the IRS.
· Levy Release, which helps to get your money back or to stop the IRS from continuing to take your money.
· Non-Collectible Status, which involves proving to the IRS tat you can’t afford to pay them.
· Offer-In-Compromise, which is a resolution where you ultimately pay the IRS less than what you owe…it works for you AND satisfies the IRS.
· Payment In Full, which, if you truly owe it and can afford it, is your best option.
· Penalty and Interest Reduction, which can reduce a significant amount of your final cost. It’s not unusual for penalties and interest charges to account for nearly 75% of the amount owed.
· Reduce Your Tax Liability, which involves going through your past returns and finding deductions you didn’t take but could have. We then re-prepare and re-file these returns but include those deductions this time around.
· Revenue Officer Assistance, which involves our team representing you when a revenue officer is assigned to your case.
If you owe back-taxes, you have many options, but the best thing to do first is to contact an experienced tax resolution attorney. We will work with you to get the best possible outcome for your situation. Contact us today at 877-254-4254, or visit http://www.irsallstar.com/contact-us